A Doodle Story
- Create a squiggle on a piece of paper.
- Use a phrase from the list below (or create one of your own).
- Transform your squiggle into a doodle, that visually expresses the phrase in some way. It could be literal or just a response to the phrase.
- Happy as a clam
- I can’t get no satisfaction
- Where in the world?
- A hard day’s night
- Human nature
- Is there a doctor in the house?
- The art of noise
- Here comes trouble
- What’s that sound?
Go on… Take a moment… Do it…
Serial Innovator, Keynote Speaker, Trainer, Innovative Thinking
Tags: innovative thinking, creative, creative thinking, Innovation, critical thinking definition, innovation definition, critical thinking skills, creative process