Follow These Directions
Don’t put your pad and pen away yet!
Here’s 10 questions. Look at each and write the answer on the pad. Don’t read the answer at the bottom of the page.
- Pick a number between, say, 2 and 9
- Multiply that number by 9
- Add the first digit and second of that number
- Subtract 5 from that number
- Write down the corresponding letter of the alphabet
- Write down the name of a country that starts with that letter
- Write down that last letter of that country’s name
- Write down an animal that starts with that letter
- Write down the last letter of that animal’s name
- Write down a color that starts with tat letter.
Wait for it… Scroll down…
Now, let me ask you… Scroll down…
“How many Orange Kangaroos do you think there are in Denmark?”
Serial Innovator, Keynote Speaker, Trainer, Innovative Thinking
Tags: innovative thinking, creative, creative thinking, Innovation, critical thinking definition, innovation definition, critical thinking skills, creative process